Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Computers

Hi Everybody,

I just had a rough two days because I had a virus on my computer and it is gone now thanks to the people at Microsoft. What happened was that I would have a pop up that would tell me my computer was infected and if you closed the x it would come back again. If I hit the only other button that said, “Remove all” then it would take me to a page advertising their security packages. I realized yesterday that they were only trying to scare me into buying their product and I think it is very unethical to put a pop up screen that will make people frustrated enough to buy it. So if you see something for Internet Security Suite do not download it because the company was set up to cheat and scare people. Other than that everything is working great and I can get back to doing my work.

Bye Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment