Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Going Gummy

So this morning I was trying to figure out something that would fall under a new innovation in the last five years and I thought of something really great we can now get vitamins in a gummy form and the ones I buy taste really good. I have never been able to swallow anything so I have always had to look to liquid herbs, chewable vitamins, homeopathic remedies which dissolve in your mouth very quickly and at my local herbal pharmacy I was introduced to two different types of vitamins.
The first is a multi dietary supplement put out by the Slice Of Life Company and it is filled with high quality ingredients with about ten different ingredients, it is gluten, yeast, wheat, dairy, milk, salt and peanut free. So this product can be taken by people who need a gluten free diet and people who have this condition have a hard time finding foods that do not upset their stomachs or make them feel really ill.

This product on so many levels is very innovative and I no longer have to hope that my chewable vitamins taste good or that I will have a weird after taste in my mouth. Another innovative aspect is that you can go online and purchase this product and have it sent right to your home. The cost of Slice of Life Multi-vitamin online is $21.99 there is a charge for shipping (which I could not find) I think they may add that at the end after you have decided to order.

This product is sold at the herbal pharmacy near me for the same amount so I am not going to buy it online and pay for shipping no deal can be found here, but I wonder if I do a little shopping around if I will find it cheaper elsewhere.  What also happens it is that I can start out at SliceofLife.com and when I am ready to purchase I end up on another website called Heronurtionals.com so it is interesting to see that there are some sort of special agreements between the two companies. Some people may never know the difference and just be excited about ordering their vitamins and wanting to make it to the checkout without going overboard with purchases.
http://heronutritionals.com/vitamins.jsp?productid=13
The next vitamin that I have been taking for years is Vitamin D 1000 IU called Sunny Gummies and it is put out by Rainbow Light and this taste very good also. So I have a very colorful selection of healthy vitamins that taste good in the morning and I can say it is a big change from the types of vitamins I would take five years ago. Now when I looked to purchase the Sunny Gummies I ended up at a website called drugstore.com and interestingly enough they had a $2 coupon and they charge $5.99 for shipping which would bring the product to a little under $14. I can get this product for $15.99 and I do not have to pay for shipping and I think with a little more investigation I could possibly find this product at a lower price.
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=199120&trx=19983
I enjoy going to my local herbal pharmacy because I know a lot of the people there, they will put special orders for me in and also once I reach the $500 for the year in purchases I will get $10 to use toward my next purchase and I receive a discount on every purchase I make.  



No comments:

Post a Comment